The Golden Rule of Five
Here are 5 things to look for in a good Spa experience. After an in-depth conversation with Susan Etter, the Underwriting Manager at Professional Program Insurance Brokerage (PPIB), we were able to gain professional insight on how you can truly make your Spa experience a pleasant one. Below are a few points that you should keep in mind when selecting your ideal Spa.
1. The Spa should have all licenses, insurances, and professional workers. According to (PPIB) – “The medical spa industry has been enjoying an explosive growth in both popularity and the number of spas now in operation. This huge growth has led medical spas to now seek insurance for their service needs. Taking into consideration the many services that are provided such as Injectables and Weight Loss, Wellness as well as Day Spa treatments, need Medi Spa coverage”. Bottom line, don’t be afraid to ask if your Spa is insured!
2. “Estheticians should ask about your home skin-care routine and offer suggestions but should not make you feel pressured to buying products” – a comfortable and neutral environment is essential for you to fully take pleasure from your Spa experience.
3. “Before you book a treatment, you can ask to take a tour to make sure the Spa is clean, pleasant and sanitary and most of all that it gives you the feeling you are looking for” – explore your options!
4. “The easiest way you can tell if you're going to have a good Spa experience is to observe how you and other customers are treated” – said Susan Etter, Underwriting Manager at PPIB company.
5. If during one of your procedures things don’t work out the way they should while being at your Spa, remember you can always rely on your Spas insurance to help you. To find out more about Spa practices and insurance options visit MediSpa Insurance: www.medispa-ins.com
To find out more about Spa practices and insurance options visit MediSpa Insurance: www.medispa-ins.com