PERMANENT COSMETICS & MICROBLADING INSURANCE
Our history in this field dates back 24 years and includes being a founder of the SPCP. Lipliner to scar camouflage, we've got you covered.
This hugely popular method for creating realistic eyebrows is sweeping the nation. Let us help protect you from client dissatisfaction and allergic reactions.
SERVICES WE CAN COVER
- Eyebrows – microblading and traditional methods
- Nipple areola reconstruction
- Beauty Marks
- Scar camouflage
- Bald Spot Repigmentation
- Pigment Removal/Lightening
- Needling/Collagen Induction Therapy
- Teaching (no per student charge)
- Beautician/Cosmetology Services
- Private Labeling of Products
- Pigment/Anesthetics Manufacturers/Distributors
- Combo policies for locations with salons/spas/boutiques
COVERAGES AVAILABLE IN ALL STATES
(12 month annual policies)
- Professional Liability – including claims of loss of appearance
- General Liability
- Property coverage – including in transit
- Communicable Disease
- Sexual Abuse
- Excess Liability
- Product Liability including for Private Labelling
- Workers Comp (most states)
- Cyber protection
Professional Program Insurance Brokerage has been providing Permanent Cosmetic Insurance and Permanent Makeup Insurance since 1993. Our specialized permanent makeup insurance programs are among the most comprehensive in the permanent makeup industry.
Susan Preston, the President of PPIB, was the co-founder of the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals, the leading non-profit organization for the industry. Through her involvement with the industry, the agency has been able to stay current with the needs of the industry and thus offer program options such as pigment removal insurance, nipple areola insurance and needling insurance, among others. Our staff is knowledgeable about the industry and can talk about issues that relate to permanent cosmetic professionals.